Current | 2017 | 2016 | 2015 | 2014 | 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009 | 2008 | 2007 | 2006 | 2005 | 2004 | 2003 | 2002 | 2001
15 August 2006
Key points from latest NZUAG meeting
Key points from latest NZUAG meeting cover the MED review of utilities in the road corridor, Transit’s draft policy on access to its state highway corridors, and a workshop on third party damage.
- MED’s Cabinet paper is due to be presented to Government by the end of August. (This promotes better coordination of activities in the Road Corridor .
- Transit’s draft policy on access to Transit state highway corridors is currently under discussion with NZUAG. Contact your sector representative on NZUAG if you wish to have any input
- NZUAG is preparing to develop high level guidelines on planting trees to minimise any impact on utilities in the road corridor
- NZUAG is sponsoring the Utilities and networks Awards for the 2006 Engineering Excellence Awards
- The first Annual report for the NZUAG will be issued in September 2006
- NZUAG is establishing an annual planning cycle, and is completing its first Annual Business Plan
- NZUAG will be hosting a workshop to discuss 3rd party damage issues