Training courses on The Code are run regularly by the NZ School of Energy Engineering and Infrastructure (NZIHT). Click here for details of courses on offer.
The 2020 Roading Infrastructure Management Forum will be taking place 25-26 March in Napier at the Napier Conference Centre. NZUAG will again be taking responsibility for the day 2 Utility Access to Transport Corridors stream.
Forum attendees will be those with an interest in advanced roading asset management and improving the use and preservation of roading corridors and include:
- Road controlling authority roading managers and asset managers
- Asset Database Managers and Technicians
- Contractors involved in roading asset management and asset information management
- Consultants involved in roading asset management and asset information management
- Industry Suppliers
- Corridor Managers
- Utility Companies
- Contractors involved with corridor utility works
For further details on the Forum, including on-line registration, click here
Revised dates for the Code Education Webinar Series are detailed below. Each of the webinars will follow a similar format and last for 1 hour, starting at 10:30am. They will all utilise the Zoom meeting platform, with Zoom links provide for each event. For anybody wishing to participate via phone, access numbers are given below.
- Tuesday 19 November meeting URL: https://zoom.us/j/275676406
- Monday 25 November meeting URL: https://zoom.us/j/187572897
- Monday 2 December meeting URL: https://zoom.us/j/813047376
To participate via phone, dial either of the following phone numbers followed by the ID code of the relevant webinar (number at the end of the meeting URL): (04) 886 0026/ (09) 884 6780
Topics to be covered will include:
- Changes to the Code from the last review
- What NZUAG is and does
- KPI data reporting and the importance