On 22 March 2018, the NZUAG commenced its second review of the National Code of Practice for Utility Operators’ Access to Transport Corridors.
The timeline for the review is:
- 1st submission period: 22 March – 20 April – completed
- Code Review promotion: June – July – Completed
- 2nd submission period: 16 July – 10 August – completed
- Code document updated: October – completed
- 3rd submission period: 3 – 21 December (limited to changes accepted by the Code Review Committee arising from submission rounds 1 and 2)
- Code document updated: January 2019
- Legal Review: February 2019
- NZUAG Board approval: February 2019
- Treasury Review: March 2019
- Minister’s Approval: April 2019
- Updated Code published: May 2019
The primary questions the NZUAG sought feedback on are:
- What within the Code works well and should be kept?
- What within the Code is not working and should be changed, why it isn’t working, and how can the Code be changed to make it work? and
- How could compliance with the Code be improved?
NOTE that the 3rd round of submissions is limited to comments on proposed changes to the Code as indicated in the marked-up version. No submissions will be accepted on matters not previously commented on.
- Presentation made to the RIMS conference in March about the review.
- 1st round submissions,
- 2nd round submissions;
- A marked up version of the Code, incorporating all proposed changes
Submit Code Feedback
Please submit feedback or changes to the Code using the form below.